Saturday, November 29, 2014

JOY!

Ahhh...what a WONDERFUL Saturday of stampin' and scrappin'.  Each year over Thanksgiving holiday by the weekend I've time to get some fun stuff done.  Today I got busy on cards and added lots of fun creations to my card stash.   I'm determined to keep using up the holiday papers I have from years past

Here's one from a couple years ago Pear & Partridge Paper page.  I tend to be a "traditional" Christmas colors girl so this one has been a favorite.  I used the MOJO Monday #373 Tall and Skinny Sketch. 

Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Pear & Partridge, Stamps S1310 Scandinavian Wishes, Ink Cranberry, Olive, Desert Sand, Cocoa, Dots EB Folder

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...