Sunday, September 12, 2010

SCS Friends


L.O.A.D. (LayOut A Day) Challenge # - Use an Online Sketch. This sketch is from Sketchy Thursday Blog and worked perfectly for the picture I had of Kristin and me. I've been so fortunate to meet up with many of my SCS sisters in my work travels. I was especially surprised when Kristin said she was flying to Toronto with her hubby for his work. I had a meeting there so we coordinated the dates and were able to have dinner together one night. We laughed, talked and shared pictures, it was wonderful! Supplies: CTMH Bella, CTMH Just Blooms, CTMH Mini Chocolate, Brads, CTMH STamps Doodle Alpha, Make My Day, CTMH Ink Desert Sand

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...