Friday, September 10, 2010

Fathers Day Fun


For Fathers Day we wanted to do something fun that Dad would like. It was a beautiful day so we went for a drive up by the lakeshore. We saw on the news that the Sailing Ships were in town. We also went to the Rose Gardens and had a picnic from Subway. All-in-all, a perfect day! This is for challenge #23 - Treasured Family Times for the L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Challenge Supplies: CTMH Majestic Blue, CTMH Chocolate Brads, CM Large Circle Cutter, SU! Eyelet Punch

1 comment:

Judianne said...

THis is absoulutely amazing. I love how you made the pictures go across the layout.

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.