Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's THAT Time Again


Just sharing a scrapbook layout I finished up for a challenge at SB.Com. I sure seem to be good at posting at the last minute lately - ugh! Hopefully September will be better! I'm also playing in the Scrap Your Stash September LOAD (Layout A Day) challenge so hopefully this got the process started! It's been a few posts since I've posted a scrap layout. This one is timely as it was last time this year that I moved BR to OU. This year, he's already there for Football/Cheer Stuff but we're taking all his stuff down moving him on in Saturday. Should be less nerve-racking and easier this year...maybe? Supplies: CTMH Splendor

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...