Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Favorite?


YUP...YUM! While I was pregnant with my youngest son I developed a LOVE for Coneydogs. I know, it seems crazy and I don't want to call it a craving because I still LOVE Coneydogs. My husband, bless his heart, faithfully took me every Saturday for 2 for $1 Coneydogs the 9 months I was pregnant. I still talk him into stopping when we have a chance to be back in Michigan. I just had to get some photos this last time we stopped by. My page was a scraplift from the SCS Featured Stamper and Scrapper Emily (aka Stampingout). Fun, fun! This is also for the L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Challenge #12 - Scrap a layout on a bad habit. Supplies: CTMH Grins and Giggles, CTMH Holiday Asst Buttons, CTMH Stamps Chocolate Alpha

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...