Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3 -- Friends


Wasn't too long ago I had a business trip to Toronto. Of course, it was during one of the WORST snow storms they had all year! Although it added time to get there, I finally made it. The neat part was I had time that night to meet up with my SCS Friend, Kirsten. What an awesome time we had at dinner that night together. Fortunately, even though we sat at the table for several hours the waiter was still willing to take our picture. I used this weeks Scrappin' Silhouettes Sketch. This is also my page for Day 3 of our L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Scrap Challenge. I chose Challenge #3 Supplies: CTMH Perfect Day, CTMH Ink Tulip, Sorbet

3 comments:

Molly Bennett said...

great take on this weeks sketch - and what a fun story and a nice waiter!!

Joan said...

Love the colors on your layout - so pretty!! Looks like the two of you were having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Lela as always I love these beautiful patterned papers and the fabulous page you designed. Thanks for playing along with us.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...