Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday Son!


Ahhh September 7 ... what a fun memory. Today is my oldest son's Birthday. He's 19 today and away at college. It's the 2nd time for me not to be with him celebrating, college always starts before Labor Day. It was only a phone call wish this year. Last year before he left we had a party. It seemed only fitting that I upload this layout from last year's party on his birthday this year. This sketch is from the July/August 2010 Creating Keepsakes. It's also for the L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Challenge I'm doing with my Scrap Your Stash Friends. This was for challenge #15 - Birthday Layout. Supplies: CTMH Blue Ribbon, CTMH Holiday Buttons, CTMH Blue Ribbon Stickease, CTMH Designer Ribbons, Amer Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...