Rejoice!

What a GREAT time of year to REJOICE for all the blessings we have.  I am especially grateful for the opportunity to stamp and scrap.  I really appreciate the time I have to enjoy this hobby.   It's such a great chance to be creative and relax. 

I found this great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #163.  I knew just the stamps I wanted to play with.  I like these cards so much I may use this design for my Mom's Christmas cards next year.  She always love when I make Christmas cards for her to send to friends and family but I swear she sends more every year, LOL. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, Twilight CS,  Stamps C1587 Sing Glory,  Ink Twilight, Slate, Black, Black Shimmer Trim, Striped Twill Black, Silver Sequins

Comments

Cindy Hall said…
This is a beautiful use of the sketch! Your choice of colors, papers and embellishments have made for a really gorgeous Christmas card. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time