Sunday, November 30, 2014

More Joy


yup, I'm still enjoying my stamping weekend.  I hope in December I get to make lots more Christmas Cards.  I have so many stamps and fun supplies I like all the choices.  

I'm still using my Holiday Paper stash, this time Frosted from 2013.   The inspiration for this card is the Freshly Made Sketches #164.   The diecut is from the new CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  I love the sparkle trim, esp all the fun colors .   I used black on this one.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, Twilight & Whisper CS, Stamps Frosted, Ink Olive, Twilight, Black Shimmer Trim, Black Striped Grosgrain, Sparkles




2 comments:

Karren said...

What a sweet card! I just love that die cut - it's so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Truly lovely - such a sweet scene! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...