Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Story of Today

Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!


I had a great time celebrating WCMD ... yup, making cards!   I finished several for different challenges and upcoming Blog posts.  It's so fun to have some done to show off.

This sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #156.  What a fun one to use to get my MOJO started for the day of stamping.  It seems once I get going, the cards get easier but it's probably just because I have out all the supplies, LOL! 

I hope you had a fun time today creating a card or 2 for the celebration.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Neutrals, Stamps C1511 Love Blooms, Ink Cocoa, Sunset, Topiary Ribbon, Gold Sequins, Sunset Washi Tape

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...