Monday, October 13, 2014

A Thankful Heart

This weekend we were able to enjoy some lovely Fall Foliage with a fun Fall Festival held here in our community.   Each year at this time they sponsor different spots in the country to get out and see.  It was 65 and sunny and the day was wonderful.    I even had time to use some scraps on my desk to finish up a few cards that went along with how I was feeling!   Using scraps, stamping and enjoying Fall colors ... wow!   What a fun combination.

CTMH Supplies: Paper Dreamin',  Stamps B1463 Thankful Heart, Ink Chocolate, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Shimmer Trim Bronze, Shinhan Markers

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love this card. Your oval bracket is perfect for that sentiment. :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...