Tuesday, October 7, 2014

One of a Kind

Instead of being bummed about the cold temps coming I decided that I would enjoy staying in this weekend to make cards AND I would participate in OWH challenge to use snowflakes on a non-holiday card. 

While I enjoy stamping snowflakes, I just do not enjoy dealing with them as weather, LOL.   Since I was using the OWH Sketch #240,  I decided to play along with the ODBD Challenge on the OWH site which was to use the snowflake stamps.   Probably a good challenge for me as I do have several snowflake stamps in my stash.  These are some of my faves.

I haven't heat embossed in awhile, forgot how much I like how it turns out. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, Gold Glitter Paper, Stamps C1428 Ice Crystals, Ink Cranberry, Glacier, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Red Shimmer Trim, Black Sparkles

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I like the cooler temperatures, but not cold temps that would bring snow. I love your card design with the fun banners. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

Dixie Cochran said...

A perfect sentiment to go with that snowy paper!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...