Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Blessed Sunday

What a FUN, FUN Weekend!   Yay for National Scrapbooking Day which was yesterday.  I had a great time scrapping with my Scrappy Friends over at SCS.   There were lots of pages done and inspiration shared.  

But today is a new day and it is time to make cards, especially a Mother's Day Card since it's next weekend and I need to get it in the mail tomorrow.   When my Mom sees this quote, she'll laugh!  She's gonna love it!   

The sketch is from this week's MOJO Monday#343.   This is also some of my favorite CTMH Papers!  It's all good, especially since it's done and ready to mail.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Veranda, CTMH Stamps C1577 Mother's Day,  CTMH Ink Juniper, Olive, Desert Sand,  CTMH Button Assortment Greens,  Green Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...