A Blessed Sunday

What a FUN, FUN Weekend!   Yay for National Scrapbooking Day which was yesterday.  I had a great time scrapping with my Scrappy Friends over at SCS.   There were lots of pages done and inspiration shared.  

But today is a new day and it is time to make cards, especially a Mother's Day Card since it's next weekend and I need to get it in the mail tomorrow.   When my Mom sees this quote, she'll laugh!  She's gonna love it!   

The sketch is from this week's MOJO Monday#343.   This is also some of my favorite CTMH Papers!  It's all good, especially since it's done and ready to mail.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Veranda, CTMH Stamps C1577 Mother's Day,  CTMH Ink Juniper, Olive, Desert Sand,  CTMH Button Assortment Greens,  Green Sparkles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time