Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rediscover

how VERY fun it is to be with my CTMH girlfriends at the CTMH ReDiscover Event in Detroit, Michigan!   I can't believe it worked out so I could attend but it did and I had a great time.  Lots of good info and inspiration.   

Speaking of inspiration,  today is Day #3 of Round 2 of our SCS "100x100" challenge.   If you have never done a challenge like this, the goal is to create a scrap page or card, 100 in 100 days.   It's very fun and is a great push to create daily.  The card sketch is MOJO Monday #337   I'll definitely photo my fun projects from tonight for my blog tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lollydoodles,  CTMH Stamps cc1020 It's Your Day,  CTMH Ink Lagoon, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Slate Twine,  CTMH Grey/Black Sparkles

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Hi Lela! I was there, too! It was fun, and lots of great information and tips...very inspiring. :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...