It's BACK ...

Ok, not only do I mean the Sunshine but Round #2 of our SCS "100x100" challenge!  Yes!  the 2nd round.  I did well, the first one,  I finished 184 cards, 71 different unique cards.   For all of January and February,  I had a card per day posted on my blog :)    I hope to do it again this round.  It's great for MOJO and especially using supplies.

No matter how many cards I get done for this round, I'll be happy.   My card today is inspired from this week's MOJO Monday #342.   Fun Sketch!  I hope too use it again soon as I have another idea for this one.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lollydoodles,  CTMH Stamps cc1020 It's Your Day,  CTMH Ink Sorbet, Slate,  CTMH Teal Sparkle Ribbon, CTMH Slate Twine, CTMH Embossing Folder Dots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On