Gettin' Inky

This weekend I had the WONDERFUL Opportunity to spend time at the CTMH Convention - WOW!  If you've never attended a stamping convention - definitely if you get a chance, GO!   It was so much fun and I worked on lots of fun projects (can you say Mini Book), scrap pages and some adorable Cards!   Coming soon .... coming soon!   

This week our challenge for ABC Challenge #35 is to Just Get Inky --- Anything Goes!  Now how hard is that?   Not very -- come and play!  



This was another card I did for Swaps at Convention!   I put my Blog Address in with all the cards so if you've just come to my blog from the info at Convention, be sure to give me a "shout out" in the comments so I can say "Hello" again!   

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Claire,  CTMH Stamps Hello Blooms,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Sunset,  CTMH Button Assortment Pink,  CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On