Friday, July 26, 2013

To Infinity ...

and BEYOND!  Woohoo,  it's once again Friday and I'm here showing off our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #53 color choice for this week -- Gypsy, Blush and Sorbet.   These colors worked perfectly for the photos I was scrapping of a fun visit to Disney Hollywood Studios.   My youngest DS stood in line for over an hour to see Buzz LightYear and Woody, LOL!   It doesn't surprise me though because we watched that movie when he was growing up enough times to quote it all by heart.  What fun memories.   I can even remember one Christmas ... it was all Buzz LightYear.

Supplies:  CTMH CS Slate, Gypsy, Blush and Sorbet,  CTMH Stamps Picture Perfect, CTMH Ink Slate, Black,  CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...