Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Back


Oh yes, it must be almost Spring here in Ohio because I saw the Robins back in our yard this weekend! YAY! Spring should be coming although today you wouldn't know it because it's in the 30's. It doesn't take much prompting for me to get my favorite CTMH Bird Stamp out "A Tweet" and this felt like just the weekend to do it. Mojo Monday #178 was a great sketch to start from and it was time to bring back out the Wings CB Papers. I just think these colors are so perfect for Spring Cards! Enjoy! Supplies: CTMH Wings CB Paper, CTMH Stamps A Tweet, CTMH Blue/Green Sparkles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the colors on this! They really brighten up my day. Thanks for sharing!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...