Heartstrings


It's not as cold and snowy out as they had been predicting today, yay! Much easier to get going on a Monday when it's not blustery as well. Today for our Day #7 Countdown to Valentine Love I'm ready to show you another card I made with the beautiful new CTMH Sweetheart papers. I am hoping to get some Valentine picts for a cute scrapbook layout using these papers as well. The sketch is from MOJO Monday #175. Supplies: Paper CTMH Sweetheart, Stamps CTMH Card Chatter - Love, CTMH Sparkles Reds and Purples, Misc Ribbon and Stickles




I hope you get to enjoy the rest of the GREAT Projects on the Countdown to Valentine Blog Hop! There have been some beautiful creations to see, check it out!




Comments

Paige Dolecki said…
Lela -

I really like how you combined embossed CS with the B&T on this card! Beautiful project!

Paige
Lori Miller said…
Very pretty! Thanks for hopping with us.
Ann said…
Prety colors and great design!
Trisha Morton said…
I love the saying and the black ribbon on this card. It really sets it off! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On