Friday, February 11, 2011

Cherish Family

Ok, I'm back to my FAVORITE Papers -- Jingle! I know, I know I really should move on but this Jingle paper is such CUTE colors and makes for fun Valentines. This Sketch layout is from Mojo Monday. I'm sending it out to my Sister. She'll laugh that I had time to make her a card. Her kids are young and I keep telling her someday when her kids are more grown up, she'll have time to make me one, laugh! It's all good. Supplies: CTMH Jingle CB Paper, CTMH All My Love Stamps, CTMH Holiday Assrtmt Buttons

Thanks for Blog Hopping with us on the Countdown to Valentine Love this week! Check Out Day 11:

5 comments:

Renee said...

cute! I like the colors you chose. Hugz n blessings.

Andrea Ruiz said...

I also like the colors and how you used this paper for a Valentine!

Unknown said...

Lela, these colors are really hot this year! I love seeing them. The layers on your card are great and really add.

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Great way to repurpose that Christmassy paper!

Jane said...

LOVE your card design with Jingle, and the Cuttlebugged hearts!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...