10-10-10


Today was one BEAUTIFUL Fall Day here in Ohio! I went to work on my H2H Challenge to create a Birthday Card and when I finished up I was very pleased with the outcome...but it made me laugh because next on my list was to make a Birthday Card for my hubby whose bday is Tuesday, LOL! Well, this card won't work but I have some other challenges to finish up so coming up with another card for him won't be too difficult! The sketch is Mojo Monday 159. Supplies: CTMH Emporium CB, CTMH Stamps Piece of Cake, CTMH Ink Vineyard Berry, Indian Corn Blue, Creme Brulee, Sweetleaf, SU! Dot Folder, MS Daisy Punch

Comments

Andrea Ewen said…
Gorgeous! Love the textures and fabby dp! Wonderful colors and awesome job on the Mojo sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!
Jessica said…
This turned out beautiful. Love this paper and that stamp. Great card, I am so glad you joined us at H2H!
Cheryl Even said…
It may not work for hubby, but it's a beautiful card! TFS.

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On