Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'd Pick You


Oh yes, it's Sunday night and it's time for me to upload my Mojo Monday 158 Challenge card. It seems the weekends lately are the only time I have to stamp and scrap to get some of the challenges I'd like to play done and uploaded. This weekend was especially nice for that as it was cold and rainy outside, my youngest son was gone and my hubby had his own projects he wanted to get done so that left me lots of uninterrupted time in the scrap room. It was the perfect weekend for it as it was World Card Making Day Saturday and I had lots of cards I wanted to get done. This was the sketch from Mojo Monday but it was also the Flourishes Challenge on SCS. Woohoo fun! I got this paper from Cheryl and I don't know what it's called but I sure like the colors! Thanks for checking it out! Supplies: All CTMH Paper, CTMH STamps Friendship Flowers, CTMH Sparkle Rhinestone, Misc Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...