It's a Favorite!




Ok, yes I know it's mid July and 90 + degrees here in Ohio lately but I just couldn't resist getting out my VERY favorite snowman stamps for this challenge! The paper was out for a scrap page I did last night and it called to me to use it for this challenge which goes so great with these CTMH Snow Friends. I really like this Jingle paper too! This sketch is for the Mojo Monday 147 Challenge. Fun, fun!! Supplies: CTMH Paper Jingle, CTMH Stamps Snow Friends, CTMH Ink Tulip, Juniper, CTMH Holiday Buttons, CTMH Juniper Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles Icicle

Comments

Pam said…
Love your card! I like the idea of incorporating the buttons on the squares with a stamped image. Great job!
Jacklyn-Jessa said…
So cute! I love those little snowmen! I've been wanting them since they were the SOTM a couple years ago!
Cheryl Even said…
Absolutely adorable, and it almost made me cool down from the summer heat!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On