Truly Heart to Heart


This weeks H2H Challenge was to use a sketch from the CTMH Book Wishes. It's one I haven't tried before so I was excited to do the challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't get to it until this weekend since I was gone last weekend visiting family. It was perfect timing because I needed a card for a special CTMH Sister who is starting a new job and it's her birthday. I wanted her to know I was thinking of her and this worked just great! This size card is a little tricky since it's 4-3/4"x 3". I decided to use the Boom-di-ada CB paper since it seemed so like summer. Also the flower is from my Mothers Day Cricut Cart. Thanks for sharing this with me! Supplies: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics, Olive , Black, Bubblegum and Creme Brulee CS, Stamps are CTMH Smiles, Mothers Day Cricut Cartridge, Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, CTMH Olive, Creme Bruless, Sweet Leaf Ink

Comments

Dawn said…
So pretty!! Love that paper!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time