Sunday, January 4, 2009

Festival!

This was a FUN sketch I found on SCS for this week's Challenge. I liked the background because it was a great way to use up my Holiday scrappin' papers. I especially like the snowflakes I added. This is a picture of JT and me in Medina the day after Thanksgiving. It was really cold but he still wanted to get out of the house so we went downtown to see the festivities. It wasn't much. The Christmas tree in the park was pretty. We did ride the horse carriage around town and browsed in some of the shops. The best part was on the way home we stopped for DQ Ice Cream! Some moments just go better with ice cream and this was one of them! Supplies: Paper - CTMH Evensong, Stamps - CTMH Feathery Flakes, SU! Snowflakes

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...