Friday, January 16, 2009

Remembering...


Oh these pictures bring back such fond memories! Chuck E. Cheese used to be one of the boys favorite places to go! Mine too! I actually liked all the noise, lights and rides. What a great place for a Birthday party or a rainy/snowy Saturday. This was for Sketch #2 at "52 Sketches...52 Weeks" . Lots of fun to complete. This is my first page for Brandon's older scrapbooks! I would like to get them done by graduation but not sure I will. Still fun to try!
Supplies: Paper- CTMH Good Times, Ink - CTMH Chocolate, Twilight,
Chipboard - Bazzill Swirls, Chipboard Painted with CTMH Create-A-Shade & Twilight Re-Inker, RicRic - CTMH Ribbon Rounds

3 comments:

Gina said...

still love this page! I gave you a blog award...if you want to play along you can check it out on my blog. :)

Canadian Kristin said...

LOVE THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

For You By Me, Liz said...

OH MY GAWD...I thought this was my son. He is 35 years old and I have the EXACT SAME PICTURE...what wonderful times they were, huh!!! Cute page. You're doing a great job...Do you have the skinny kid in the football uniform pictures, too???

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...