Thursday, January 24, 2008

FALL Favorites!


These pictures were so fun to scrap! The 2 on the right were picts I took for the "Photo-A-Day" Challenge I'm in and enjoying immensely! Taking a photo-a-day really opens up your eyes to the world around you. It makes me aware of what I enjoy. My Fall "theme" was color. I love all the colors we have in the Fall. That's me in the Sepia picture, we're out selecting pumpkins. This page was actually for the SCS Challenge (SBDD09) for hidden journaling. This page was for my oldest son's scrapbook and the "hidden journaling" reads, "I guess when you turn "16" Halloween isn't as much fun anymore. You skipped the fun of carving pumpkins with us this year. I missed you!" I also put this page in his book because I realize looking back, you wouldn't be able to tell he had a Mother, LOL! I'm always behind the camera and rarely in the pictures so I'm trying hard to do better about including myself int heir scrapbooks. You can see that I've also joined the "doodle craze". I love to add freehand to my layouts lately. Supplies: SU! Fall Flowers DSP, SU! Close to Cocoa & Old Olive c/s, Deja Views & PiggyTales Rub Ons, CM Leaf Punch

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...