Scrappin' Weekend Feb #3

Well, one good thing about cold and snowy weather,  there's no where or reason to go out in it so I had another fun weekend of stampin' and scrappin'!   I guess January and February are good times for getting a lot done.  



One of the layouts I finished up this weekend was this week's Let's Scrap Sketch 021815.   When I first saw the sketch, I was going to make a card but I had already made several cards from "card sketches" this weekend so I really wanted to scrap the picts on my desk.  As soon as I pulled out these pictures,  I knew they would be perfect for this sketch with one photo 5x7.   This is my youngest DS and he's wonderfully unique!   I love how this page turned out,  of course,  I did a 2nd to go along with the sketch.



Scrap on! 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Basic, CS Whisper, Honey, Sunset, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Artbooking, Chalk It Up Elements, Black Stars, Sunset and Honey Chevron Washi Tape

Comments

Lori Apgar said…
I LOVE this layout!!! I love that you matched your background to his hair :) Great take on the sketch - turning a card sketch into a 2-pager!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
Carol Burger said…
Great take on the sketch! Love that you included a second page!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Kristine Ponte said…
Such a great layout Lela! Love the papers and those photos are fantastic too! So glad to see you playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches this week :)
Val Thorpe said…
Awesome layout and I love that you created a double from it. Love the colours and the photos are so cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap :D
Michelle Looi said…
Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On