Beep, beep it's your Birthday!

Hello Friday!  It's time to play along with our Color My Heart Color Challenge #131.  This week we're playing with Outdoor Denim, Honey, Sunset, Olive and White!  Come play along! 

It worked perfectly for a Birthday Card for a little guy that I needed.  Didn't want to add too much extra's as I was worried if he would pull them off, LOL.  You know 3 year old boys ... this is sketch from Sketch Saturday #347.  

Have fun!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Claire, CS Outdoor Denim, Olive, Honey, Stamps D1541 Fast and Furious, D1514 Just a Number, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Honey Washi Tape

Comments

Donna said…
Truckin' Fun! Love all the textures and great use of the washi tape.
Gretchen Stumme said…
So cute, Lela! Stamping the truck on the circle is a great alternative to cutting it out!
Catherine Nowak said…
Love your card - it is totally up my ally and my have to lift it :-). Love how you were able to use Clair for a boy card!!
P.G. Lamb said…
What a fun card for a 3 year old! I like the addition of the embossing too.

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On