Monday, February 23, 2015

Have Cake!

Woohoo!  This card is for a very special little girl,  I think she's 9.  I do know though her favorite color is Yellow so I wanted to be sure to use lots.   The card sketch inspiration is this week's Freshly Make Sketches #174.   It worked perfectly for the fun stripes of washi tape.

This is also another {sneak peek} for the March 1 (Sunday) CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Choose Happy!   Be sure to stop back by and check out the fun ideas for these cute frame stamps.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Canary CS,  Stamps S1503 Choose Happy, Lagoon Houndstooth and Smoothie Striped Washi Tape,  Cricut Cartridge Artbooking, Artfully Sent,  Junebug Puffies, Silver Sequins

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...