Friday, February 13, 2015

Countdown to Valentine Love #7

Friday, Friday, Friday ... and the 13th to boot!  ooohhh...No bad luck here though because we're celebrating Friday with another Color My Heart Color Dare #129 -- Heartstrings colors!   If you've stopped by my blog at all this week you know I've been playing with Heartstrings paper all week in the Countdown to Valentine Love.



The sketch is from Deconstructing Jen #187.  She's also having a Countdown to Valentine Love *extra on her blog this week. 

Hopefully you have all of your Valentines done and mailed or ready to give but perhaps you'll have pictures you can scrap along with us or don't forget that February 17 is "Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Day".   Send someone an extra wish this week and play along with the color challenge.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings, Stamps C1604 Forever in my Heart, D1639 Heartstrings WOTG, Ink Slate, Hollyhock, Whisper, Red Sparkle Trim, Stuck on You Puffies, Cricut Art Philosophy

3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the glitter arrows that you added are a perfect touch!

Catherine Nowak said...

I love this card! I love the way you have all the layers really draw your eye in.

P.G. Lamb said...

Gorgeous! I love the emphasis on Cupid and all the shiny elements.

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.