Saturday, February 14, 2015

Countdown to Valetine -- My Valentine

Happy Valentines Day!  All the fun hearts and cupids we've enjoyed the last week plus have brought us to Valentines 2015!  YAY!   I've celebrated with my DH Valentine now for 27 years.  We always have a special day together doing the little things that bring smiles.   He always gets me BEAUTIFUL flowers and some dark chocolate and I make his faves for dinner and try to get him a treat that goes with his after dinner coffee.   I'm always amazed that after all these years he tells me his favorite part is the card I make for him,  awww....he's a keeper.   I hope you enjoyed your day as well.  I also love that I get to make all these fun Valentines with the beautiful papers and fun embellishments from CTMH.  It's just so awesome to have stamps, papers and cricut cartridges to enhance the cards and pages I like to complete.  Check out the CTMH Love over at H2H Challenge this week.

This Inspiration was from a sketch at scrapbook.com for the February Card Challenge! 

Happy Heart Day!

CTMH Supplies:  CS Whisper, Slate, Lagoon, White, Stamps C1604 Forever In My Heart, D1639 Heartstrings, Ink Cranberry, Hollyhock, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Stuck On You Puffies

3 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Just adore this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

I love your hearts on this card, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

Brandi R
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cynthia McCloud said...

Great card for a guy! Sounds like you have a good one. I love when my husband admires my craftiness. Thanks for showing us how at H2H!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...