the simple life

that doesn't really describe my life however,  it goes well with my card.   There are days I wish my life were easier but then what would be the challenge or fun in that?   LOL!   It's all good!

Happy Friday!   Today is Color My Heart Color Dare #103 and we're celebrating the colors in the Jubilee Paper Pack  -- Cranberry, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Topiary, Sweet Leaf. 



CTMH Supplies:  Paper Jubilee, Kraft,  Stamps D1543 Country Born, Ink Slate, Washi Tape Honey Diamond, Ruby Zig Zag, Wooden Accents, Hemp

Comments

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog yesterday. This is a gorgeous card. Jubilee, like Surf's Up last year, took me a while to warm up to. But now I have 4 packs of it! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time