Friday, July 25, 2014

the simple life

that doesn't really describe my life however,  it goes well with my card.   There are days I wish my life were easier but then what would be the challenge or fun in that?   LOL!   It's all good!

Happy Friday!   Today is Color My Heart Color Dare #103 and we're celebrating the colors in the Jubilee Paper Pack  -- Cranberry, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Topiary, Sweet Leaf. 



CTMH Supplies:  Paper Jubilee, Kraft,  Stamps D1543 Country Born, Ink Slate, Washi Tape Honey Diamond, Ruby Zig Zag, Wooden Accents, Hemp

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog yesterday. This is a gorgeous card. Jubilee, like Surf's Up last year, took me a while to warm up to. But now I have 4 packs of it! LOL

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...