Thursday, July 10, 2014

Destination NEW

yes, yes, yes ...  it's time for new!  I'm counting the days until the new CTMH Catalog comes out, are you?   Fortunately,  I still have some fun product from this time to use up.  Playing with Skylark paper again tonight which is fun since I also love the Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape and they go so well together.

This weekend was OWH Virtual Card Making Party and Saturday, 070514 4pm challenge was "travel".  I love this quote that goes with these cute travel stamps.   The sketch is July Week 1 Viva La Verve Sketch.  

CTMH Supplies:
Paper Skylark
Stamps C1454 Horizon
Ink Lagoon, Chocolate
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Green Button Assrtmt
Flourish Sparkles
Lagoon Twine

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Love the mix of papers with those travel stamps.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...