Thursday, July 17, 2014

Going Back

Today's card is inspired from another Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party Challenge.  This challenge was posted at Noon on 070514 and was to make a masculine card with a vintage look.  One of my favorite CTMH Stamp sets I knew would work perfectly - Enjoy Life.  

Since July is my month to "use up the oldies but goodies"  I pulled out the CTMH Creative Basics paper pack - Wings.  Grabbed some Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, some brown pearl Opaque Pearls and the card came together quickly.   This works great because I am a card angel to a couple guys and I need more "guy" cards! 

The sketch was from OWH #199. 

CTMH Supplies
Paper Creative Basics Wings
Stamps C1439 Enjoy Life
Ink Olive, Twilight, Chocolate
Ribbon Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Organdy
Opaques Brown

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...