Thursday, July 17, 2014

In Love with Today


Ahhh...good memories!   It's why we scrap right?!   This was a super fun layout to do as it brought lots of good reminders of the relaxing time spent at the pool on Sunday prior to leaving CTMH Convention.  First off,  CTMH Convention 2013 was an absolute WONDERFUL experience and just having a day to relax at the resort was just as AWESOME.   I scrapped the event with the Sarita papers which are lovely colors.   I'm going to miss this paperpack but there are some really great new papers coming out that are just as enjoyable.  Using it up for good memories is a fun way to move it out of my stash and into my albums.   Enjoy!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Sarita, Stamps D1568 Sarita, Ink Goldrush, Outdoor Denim, Sarita Wood Accents

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...