Celebrating Freedom ... Kaboom!

Yahoo!  Yahoo!  It's the 4th of July and it's time to CELEBRATE our Freedom!  What a GREAT country we live in.  I'm so appreciative for all the men and women that defend our country, "freedom is definitely not free".    I love fireworks ... the colors, the sparkle and of course, the "kaboom"!! 

Welcome to Color My Heart Color Dare #100.5.  I'm sure it's not a stretch to figure out that this week we're playing with Ruby and Outdoor Denim.  This week,  my sketch is from the Deconstructed Sketch #154.    Come and Play

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper CS Outdoor Denim, Ruby, Slate,  CTMH Stamps S1406 Kaboom, CTMH Ink Ruby, Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Washi Tape Slate, Ruby,  CTMH Sparkles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for Yuletide Joy

In Love with Today

Just Be!