Saturday, March 15, 2014

Scrap Saturday

Oh yeah ... watching basketball and scrappin' ... that's a fun Saturday!   I've been wanting to get this page done because I didn't want to lose the memoriabilia, LOL!   While my DS was home for Christmas Break, we went up to Tower City in Downtown Cleveland to the Hard Rock CafĂ©!  Very good food and lots of fun.   This is for March scrappin' Challenge at H2H to use one or more of the CTMH Cricut cartridges ... I used Artbooking tonight.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Pro Player,  CTMH Stamps Pro Player,  CTMH Ink Pacifica, Ruby, Slate,  CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artbooking,  CTMH Pro Player Chipboard

1 comment:

DebR said...

This is really nice. Great job & I really like the papers, layout, pictures, etc.
Thanks for playing along with us for the Scrapbooking challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.