Hugs and Kisses

It's Sunday ... ahhh, a wonderful time to rest, relax, scrap  and stamp.  I did all of the above, LOL.   I made lots of cards for SCS Virtual Scrap Night (VSN) yesterday so I thought I would just scrap today but I wanted to be sure to get my MOJO Monday #335 uploaded because it's contest week and who doesn't like a prize?! 

I actually CASED another gals cute MOJO Monday Card as I was inspired by hers.   I loved the colors.  I used the CTMH Lolly-Doodles again which has lots of fun colors.

Today is Day 68 of our SCS 100x100 challenge. It's going well.

Supplies:  CTMH Lagoon, Sorbet CS,  Lolly-Doodles DSP,  CTMH Stamps CC1025 You are my Happy,  CTMH Ink Slate, Pear,  CTMH Washi Tape Lagoon, CTMH Glitter Sparkles Pink, CTMH Aqua Dots,  Embossing folders Chevron, Dots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time