Friday, March 21, 2014

Just Be!

Happy Friday!  Finally some Spring weather to enjoy, welcome back sunshine. We had a very tough winter this year and it feels great to see the sun and hear the birds.   This Friday at our Color My Heart Color Dare #86,   we're playing with Pondersosa Pine, New England Ivy and Goldrush.   I didn't have any of the pine but the other 2 colors worked perfectly for this card.

This is a CASE for the Featured Stamper 030914 Challenge.  It's also Day #80 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.   It's going along very good ...

I hope you get time for some stampin' this weekend and you come over to the Color Dare and play along!

Supplies:   CTMH New England Ivy, Goldrush CS,  CTMH Stamps S1207 Live Out Loud,  CTMH Ink New England Ivy, Goldrush,  CTMH Opaques,  CTMH Wooden Trinkets, CTMH Gold Dot Washi Tape,  CTMH Dots Embossing Folder, Misc Lace

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

I love this card! I'm finding these colors to be a challenge this week, but you pulled it off in a really pretty way!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...