**Hello Illinois**

 
So...I have business meeting Monday and because of the weather, I decided to travel to Illinois early to make sure I wouldn't have to drive through freezing rain and ice.  Wow, am I glad I did.  Ice is everywhere here.  I packed a bag of fun stamping supplies and here I am, stamping away watching it snow.   Woohoo!

It's Day 60 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  This fun sketch is Week 4 of the February Verve Challenge.   In the LoveFest at SCS there was a doodle challenge so I decided to create my own sentiment.   Stamp on!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Slate, Lagoon CS, LollyDoodles DSP,  CTMH Ink Cotton Candy,  CTMH Button Assortmt Pink,  CTMH Cotton Candy Washi Tape, CTMH Glitter Sparkles, CTMH Twine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time