Friday, March 14, 2014

Another Friday of Fun!

TGIF!  I  love Fridays!  Usually the end of a good work week and the start of a fun weekend.  This week was CRAZY because of weather and a fun weekend is welcome!  Off to the MAC Championship Basketball Game with friends to watch WMU play Akron.  It's March Madness.

It's also our Color Dare #85 with some super fun colors - Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Hollyhock and Olive.   I used these for a summer/beach scene as I'm off to Florida here soon to visit my family and hope to get some relax time on the beach! 

I hope you're off for a fun weekend as well.   Come and play!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Kraft, Barn Red, Olive,  CTMH Stamps Just Chillin',  CTMH Ink Barn Red, Hollyhock, Sunset,  CTMH Sparkles Browns,  CTMH Glitter Trim Bronze, Emboss folders Dots, Stripes,


sarahstone said...

Cool card, Lela! I like that you turned these into summer colors! Have fun in FL... wish I was there (winter in WI is lasting too long!).

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute card! Love the little scene that you created. Really makes me think of sitting on a sandy beach. :)

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.