Treasure The Now

 It is with a heavy heart that I post this card as I made it in rememberance for a dear friend from SCS Kristin (aka SCS CanadianKristin).   We met on SCS in the Scrapbook thread and shared a fun friendship of posts, PM's and emails.   It was in 2007 that she sent me a VERY excited email sharing she was coming to Niagara Falls with her DH on a business trip and she wondered if I lived close enough to come up and spend a day.  It was about 5 hours but worth every minute of the drive as we laughed, talked and toured Niagara Falls together while Shawn was in his meeting.  It was an incredibly special day.   I realize that God's timing is not our timing and I thank Him for having Kristin in my life for the short time it seemed.  She was the most cheerful Momma of 4 I've ever known.  I know she would laugh and enjoy the card.

This sketch is from last week's SCS Sketch Challenge #473 and this is Day#37 for our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  Rock On!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper You Rock, CTMH Stamps D1403 Star Power, C1388 Rock Star, CTMH Ink Honey, Outdoor Denim, Olive, CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon, CTMH Sparkles, CTMH Dot Embossing Folder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for Yuletide Joy

In Love with Today

Just Be!