Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mad About You


Happy Wednesday!  Hope you're having a good week!   All good here.  Counting the days until the weekend as I'll be seeing my youngest DS and his GF for the weekend.  Looking forward to our visit.

It's "Hearts" week at H2H and this is MOJO Monday #332 Card sketch for this week.   It's also Day #43 of the 100x100 challenge.    Good thing I'm a night owl cuz I had to work late tonight and got a very late start but all good.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lolly-Doodles, CS Slate,  CTMH Stamps S1112 Mad About You,  CTMH Ink Slate,  CTMH Sparkles Pink,  CTMH Organdy Ribbon Rounds

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is so bright & fun! Is that pink polka dot washi tape in the background? Thanks for showing us your <3 @ H2H!

Brandi said...

Super card! I love the colours, the tag, the hearts…all of it! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...