Sunday, February 16, 2014

They Lived Happily Ever After

Happy Sunday!   This fun addition to my card making this week was actually my hubby Valentine Card!   The sketch is from this week SCS Card Sketch #475.   I took some creative license as my card is not square but same layers and I started with the sketch.   These little fox stamps are proving to be quite fun to stamp with.  It's day 47 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  Wow,  almost 1/2 way through.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:  CTMH Lolly-Doodles, CTMH Stamps Wild About Love, Word Chatter-Love  CTMH Ink Slate, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Twine,  CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...