Sunday, February 16, 2014

They Lived Happily Ever After

Happy Sunday!   This fun addition to my card making this week was actually my hubby Valentine Card!   The sketch is from this week SCS Card Sketch #475.   I took some creative license as my card is not square but same layers and I started with the sketch.   These little fox stamps are proving to be quite fun to stamp with.  It's day 47 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  Wow,  almost 1/2 way through.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:  CTMH Lolly-Doodles, CTMH Stamps Wild About Love, Word Chatter-Love  CTMH Ink Slate, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Twine,  CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape

No comments:

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.