Thursday, February 20, 2014

Missing MOJO

We're half way through our 100x100 Challenge and all was good until this week.  I had lots of fun making cards almost daily ... and then "WHAM".   My MOJO went on vacation and it became more difficult.   LOL!    Tonight,  it was better but whew,  I hope by the weekend, it's back. 

It's day 51 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge and I decided instead of trying to make a card sketch work,  I'd just play with some scraps.   Once I took the pressure off and just begun to look through the little pieces of fun papers,  my card came together actually pretty quickly.   I know just who I'm going to send this card to.   One of the gals I work with got stranded at the airport for 7 hours today.  They sent out her luggage but her flight was canceled and she never got to depart.   We were able to laugh about it tonight and I just wanted to send her a smile as she now has to reschedule and try to track down her luggage!   Good times.

I used flourishes on my card tonight for the H2H Challenge this week. 

TGIF!  

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous card, Lela! I like how you used scraps for your card inspiration--I have loads of them laying around!
:) Marie

DebR said...

Beautiful card. Really like the embossed background and the colors that you used.
Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Casandra Bennett said...

I know how tough it is when my mojo leaves. Hope your's returns soon, but I really do like this card. :)

Katy said...

My MOJO leaves all the time and I usually find it under scraps of paper! Thanks for linking your luggage-mishap card to H2H this week!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...