Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweet, sweet Saturday

Ahhh.... Saturday's are so awesome,  especially when I have no plans.   I was able to get most of the paper I'm writing for a college Class I'm taking written and still have time to scrap and stamp!   It can't get much better than that.

This is Week #3 of the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges for February,  so glad I was able to get it done.  I pulled out last year's Dream Pop Paper as I'm ready for some bright colors to bring on Spring!   It's Day 53 of our 100x100 Challenge at SCS

Happy Saturday!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Dream Pop,  CTMH Stamps B1439 Dreamer,  CTMH Ink Whisper, Black, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Cotton Candy Washi Tape,  CTMH Pink Sparkles,  CTMH Slate Twine

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...