Sunday, January 6, 2013

Count Your Blessings Sunday - Home

Today was such a good day to just stay in and enjoy a restful afternoon.   It was just me and my little dog Bella and we hung out in the Stamp/Scrap/Office making Valentines. I have lots to send. 

 

One of my 2013 ideas (that was shared with me and I love it) is for "Count Your Blessings" Sundays!  I love that idea because I do feel truly blessed.   Today,  I'm thankful for our very warm and comfortable home.  We haven't lived here long but the little ranch we have really works for us, especially now that the boys are off at college.   It's comfortable, and I truly LOVE my Lavendar Stamp/Scrap/Office.  It's the perfect spot for Inspiration and Creativity.   

This image is one of my ALL TIME favorite CTMH Stamps!  I love these little Snow Friends!   I hope for you to see more of them this week.   This is MOJO Monday Sketch #273.   The paper is CTMH Evensong, more faves and I only have a few scraps left.  

Supplies:  CTMH Evensong,  CTMH Stamps Snow Friends, January WordPuzzle, CTMH Ink Black,  CTMH Ribbon Rounds, CTMH Sparkles,  CTMH Glitter Glitz

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...