Wednesday, January 9, 2013

brrr.... COLD .... well, not today!

Happy Wednesday!   I'm back with another of card using my fave stamps - Snow Friends!  These little guys are so C-U-T-E!   I even found an old pack of CTMH Aspen paper and I thought it went perfectly.   It's really warming up here so I did have to chuckle that I was using the sentiment "cold".   If you're from the South or West, then maybe 40's are cold?   LOL!

I started with the sketch from this week's challenge at CLP however, it just wasn't coming together so I actually moved it around and ... well,  now it really doesn't look like the sketch any longer.   It does though look like Snow Fun which is the challenge over at H2H this week.   I was digging for this paper pack as these colors are in  this week's challenge at colour Q challenge. 

Supplies:   CTMH Aspen Paper,  CTMH Stamps Snow Friends, January Word Puzzle,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Twilight,  CTMH Ribbon Rounds Twilight, CTMH Sparkles, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart, Misc Snowflakes

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Super adorable. Love the cricut cuts; they really showcase the snowmen well.

Haley D. said...

Cute card! Thanks SNOW much for joining us @ H2H!

Tamytha said...

Nice job on the composition. Really cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart!

S`andra V. said...

Love that paper and those snowmen are another of my favorite. Very well done.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.

Kara said...

so cute! love those little snowmen in brackets:) thans for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...