January ... It's My Month

Well,  if you know me, it's not hard to guess that I'm an Aquarius.  I definitely like to be in control, LOL!  The other fun thing is that it's my Month to be Birthday Girl for the Friends that Scrap Group and I got picked to be "Queen of the Month" for this month so it's going to be a "Happy Mail" Good Time! 

Tonight I was working on Valentines.   I'm looking forward to having a Valentine Countdown so I can't show you the card I finished tonight so I finished up another one w/ the supplies left on my desk from last night.   I think I'll send it as a thank you for the Queen Gifts. 

Fun Stuff!  

Supplies:  CTMH La Belle Vie,  CTMH Stamps Bonjour, CTMH Ink Black, Petal, Bamboo, CTMH Opaques,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On